Monday, June 19, 2017

Dora Young

Well clearly I'm not a daily blogger, but here's what's new in my life. After many years I finally have Dora Young's "All New Knotless Tatting Designs" back in print. Periodically this summer, when I am home, it will be available directly from my website at: Dora Young
http://tattingshuttles.weebly.com/dora-young.html.

The book is also being sold at Handy Hands, DS9 Designs and Tatting & Design in the UK. The only perk to ordering directly from me is that I will sign it.

The book includes a biography and stories about Dora from her family. There are also pictures of some of her shuttles and other things.

Thursday I am off on another wonderful adventure in Japan. I will be teaching in Tokyo, Nagoya and Kyoto. The tatters in Japan are wonderful, talented and unbelievably kind. If you haven't visited Japan yet, I highly recommend it. It is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I am eagerly awaiting my copy! I hope you have a wonderful trip. I've only been overseas once, to Ireland, and that was in the summer of 1974. Japan is a place I would love to visit!

    ReplyDelete