Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tokyo Class 2

 My second workshop day in Tokyo followed the first. After breakfast with my host, we took a taxi to the workshop because it was further away than the first one.

There was 21 students, some I recognized from my first trip in 2010. One of the younger tatters spoke very good English, she had been born in the US when her parents lived in San Diego and later returned to receive her Master’s degree from Sacramento State.


Trophies were awarded to the tatted pendants (some in #160 size thread) and to the beautiful collar and flower pin. 









 
 


This was my largest workshop. After class many of the ladies came all the way to the train station to wish me a safe trip as my host and left on the Shinkansen (bullet train) for Nagoya.








2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed getting to read about your trip and classes and seeing the pictures. Thanky you for sharing them with us, Karen in OR

    ReplyDelete